1. Ownership shall be transferred upon the receipt of balance of ______
- Silkwind Poodles
- Agreement for Pet Quality
- Non-Breeding Agreement
- This is a contractual agreement for the ownership of ______________________________
- Litter#_______________ Sex_______________ Whelped_________________________
- Sire:_____________________________________ AKC#__________________________
- Dam:_____________________________________ AKC#__________________________
- This agreement is made between Donna Gantz Kanton and Linda Robinson (Sellers)
- Name _____________________________________________________________________
- Address___________________________________________________________ (Buyer)
Buyer understands if a deposit is made, this deposit
is non-refundable, but is
credited to the purchase price.
Buyer understands this deposit will hold
puppy for two weeks.
2. It is agreed that this animal is being purchased as an in home companion/pet.
It shall not be used for breeding purposes by
the Buyer or any other person.
hereby undertakes to act in this respect and to pay Seller sum of no less than 1000.00
liquated damages each time the animal is used for breeding.
3. Buyer understands and agrees animal is being transferred with limited registration.
5. Buyer agrees that the animal will be kept and maintained in the home
of the Buyer with
- 4. Buyer agrees to have animal micro-chipped within 48 hours and send
identification # to Seller
proper feeding, shelter and veterinarian care.
Dog shall have an adequate enclosed exercise
area or be on a leash. At no time shall dog be
allowed to roam at will.
6. This dog's health is guaranteed for 48 hours in the case of communicable
The Seller further guarantees this dog to be free of
inherited disease at time of sale.
Seller agrees if such a inherited disease should occur,
and be diagnosed in writing by a
veterinary specialist, with agreed diagnosis from Seller's
veterinarian, Seller agrees
to replace the dog with one of similar quality,
upon the return of the originally purchased dog.
7. Buyer agrees that should it become necessary for animal to be returned
to Seller, for any reason, Buyer
accepts full financial responsibility for return, further
Buyer agrees that animal is to be shipped/sent only
by priority or equivalent shipment.
8. Buyer agrees to have animal spayed/neutered by the age of one year,
or after first season,
at which time, most toy dogs should reach maturity,
and send proof of such to Seller.
9. Buyer agrees that if at any time it becomes necessary to dispose of
by selling trading or any other means, Seller is to
be notified at once by registered mail.
10. Buyer agrees that at no time shall this dog be disposed of to a pet shop,
dog dealer, or agent
of either. The names of any prospective new owners
must be submitted to Seller for approval.
It is agreed that Seller must approve of placement,
or the dog is to be returned to the Seller
for placement or resale.
Any new owner is required to follow the terms
of this contract.
11. Buyer agrees to raise this dog as naturally as possible including the use
of a veterinarian
trained in both conventional medicine as well
as natural and holistic.
12. The above contract is made and signed by both parties to ensure the well
protection of the animal. No part
of this contract is transferable.
Dated this ___of___________________
Dated this ____of__________________